Friday, 27 April 2007

TAIWAN TEDDY BEAR ASSOCIATION



For the past three years I have been teaching bear making classes in Taiwan and I have been helping judge the bear competition. This year I will be the International representative and helping to promote the show. I have seen the show grow as has the bear artists and collectors. Visiting Taiwan is always a good experience and the organisers bend over backwards to make your stay a pleasant one. The show is held on a Sunday and is opened with local school children doing traditional dancing.As a bear artist I would make this a show to attend, take in a tour or two and of course go shopping !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
The weather is mild this time of the year and of course most shops are having a sale.
I can be contacted for show details.

No comments: