Monday, 19 May 2008

NEEDLE FELTING BEAR MUZZLE-BLOEMFONTEIN CLASS

During April I was invited to Bloemfontein in the Free State to do a workshop and judge their local bear show.
Stunning bears were on display and choosing a winner was not an easy task. Anyone entering into a bear competition to my mind is always a winner as it take courage to have someone sit and critizise your work. However it is a good way of improving your bear making skills.

I had 14 students in the class making it a busy class. Seeing the bears taking shape and the interesting creations being made is one of the highlights of my teaching.
The class was on Friday afternoon and finished off on the Saturday.
In this class we also inserted teeth that I had made and I demonstrated some detailed felting to the paw pads.

Here is a picture of some of the students with their bears.

No comments: