Tuesday, 28 July 2009

July 2009

With all the new groups forming around the world, I need a secretary to help keep my websites updated !!!!.

This first part of the year saw me travelling to England for a teddy bear event and then in June to Japan for another one. Time and time again, I am amazed at the creations that are on view.

With Karen my colleague from Taiwan at the Japan Teddy bear Festival June 2009


To add interest to my "Bears in the hills" shop, I have added cloth dolls, Dinky Dolls©, Reborn Dolls, and 1:12th scale project supplies. Needle Felting is still popular and still a versatile way of enhancing projects, not only to be used with teddy bears.

With the interest in the shop, shopping hours have been extended and shopping days are now from Tuesday-Friday 10.00am to 3.00pm. Saturdays still remain by appointment. Plans are also underway to extend the shop to allow a larger area for the workshop.

The family has grown and decreased. My daughter has too healthy boys, Tristan aged 3, and Shay 5 months. Aiméemy grand daughter living in Cape Town is the "star" in the family. She has been choosen to be the "Nivea Cream baby face" for their products. This little one has her first tooth and will be turning 1 on the 25th October 2009.

The model

The Chubby one

The Ganster


1 comment:

teddybear said...

wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

teddy bear